WORKSHOP 6 : THE TRUST WORKSHOP
PLEASE ARRIVE AT 9.45AM FOR PROMPT 10AM START!
£3.50. We will send you tickets by email afterwards.
VENUE: Worthing beach. Meet by the Volleyball Courts behind Coast Cafe Worthing.
We have been invited to paint a mural on the volleyball wall. The brief is fun, sun, healthy, activity, beach! Read more in the press release … We won’t be painting on the day, this will be your chance to submit a mural design!
This workshop is all about Trust. It is all about trusting yourself, trusting others and earning trust. As usual, we present the subject in a fun way with seafront planting, art and games.
We will have further announcements and updates, so be sure to whitelist our email addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org and Andria@talentwithinyou.org.uk
Workshop 6 – The TRUST Workshop #TeenTalent # UnleashYourNice #It’sBetterOutThanIn
- This itinerary is subject to change!
- There will be lots of walking so wear comfy shoes.
- We may get messy as we are planting, so wear clothes you don’t mind getting messed up.
- It’s outside, so keep an eye on the weather and wear sunscreen. Also you may need waterproof clothes. Please be responsible and keep an eye on the weather forecast.
- 10am Start – Vicky and Toby intro
- 10.15am Dr Steve Millam our scientist and horticulturalist will be leading the planting. Steve has won an array of medals at the Ideal Home exhibition, Chelsea Flower Show and Hampton Court garden show.
- 11am – break
- 11.15am Lauren Jones, Lauren is a 23 year old professional wheelchair tennis Player in training for the Tokyo 2020 Paralympic Games and inspirational Speaker. In 2009 at the age of 13 Lauren fell from a tree and broke her back which left her paralysed from the waist down and unable to walk. Fast forward to today and she is one of Britain’s most influential people with a disability, a successful wheelchair tennis Player who has achieved career high rankings of 25 in the world, 3 in Britain and junior world number 1. Lauren shares her story of resilience and determination inspiring and encouraging people to believe in their own mental and physical capabilities through her public speaking.
- 11.30am Fun obstacle course (updates coming)
- 12.15pm Funky beach art with Steve, Vicky and Andria
- 1pm close
Unleash Your Niche Club workshops enable you to:
- Identify your passion and convert this into a winning, purposeful life
- Get your very own personalised journal to keep you growing everyday
- Develop your own stunning personal brand
- Form friendships with like-minded, supportive people who will support your dreams and ambitions
- Build and develop an impressive CV†
- Visit exciting places as some workshops will be hosted at different venues†
- Seize exciting internships and scholarships at McLaren Automotive or win a scholarship at Glendale Theatre and Dance School.†
† Attendance at all the workshops is required to qualify for these benefits.