Meet and join our Talent Enablers
Our Talent Enablers are enabling us to achieve our vision is: To Make Street Crime History.
McLaren Automotive in Woking has committed to offering two of our beneficiaries (one female and one male), an internship or apprentice (tbc). The beneficiaries must have completed our Talent Workshops, been awarded our certificate and agreed to be a peer mentor after one year to inspire new beneficiaries. We are extremely grateful to McLaren Automotive for their continued enthusiasm and support.
Glendale Theatre and Arts is helping with our Talent Workshops and is kindly offering one scholarship for one talented child with purpose. Glendale is an award winning theatre and arts school based in Worthing. Mandy Chapman has been a source of inspiration, especially in providing research to support the NO BOUNDARIES aspect of TALENT WITHIN YOU. We will be posting blogs about this in due course.
Worthing Community Chest is our first funding source. They are helping to fund our workshops to help children discover and nurture their talents. If you can help us in some way, please contact us for further information. We are extremely grateful to Worthing Community Chest for enabling us to relaunch Talent Within You.
The Brand Surgery® has provided all our website design, marketing, coaching and promotions. They are also leading the PR and branding for all the Talent Workshops, Worthing idol and STEM idol events. The owner is also a CPD accredited executive coach and a lecturer at Chichester College, and will be leading the Talent Workshops. Contact us for further information.
Apply for Talent Within You: No Boundaries
Only 50 WORKSHOP places available. Please use the form below to register your interest in Talent Within You.
Coaches, businesses and volunteers, you have a separate form, please click the GREEN button below.
Talent Within You: No Boundaries – Please read this before signing up. It explains everything you need to know.
We have room for 50 children aged 14-16. Anyone can apply. Applications will be assessed on two factors: child's intended commitment to all workshops, and commitment to become peer mentors and enable other children once they have successfully achieved their award.
This form is for Children interested in Talent Workshops, Worthing Idol, Stem Idol, for adults interested in coaching or volunteering and for businesses wishing to express an interest in partnering with us to achieve our vision. All adults working with children will need to DBS checked.
To take part in our workshops, children will need to become buddy members. Buddies will work though our coaching workbooks.
- Buddy membership fee is £25pa which covers the cost of the workshops and workbooks. Your application will be fully complete once membership is paid. We will send you further details in due course.
- All members must agree to become Peer Buddies and inspire new members to discover and nurture their talent in the future. Membership for Peer Buddies is free.
All children and adults must promise at all times, to respect others, respect our club and respect themselves.
- Everyone at Talent Within You use their talents for the benefit of enabling others.
We will be holding monthly Saturday workshops from October 2018 lasting 1.5 hours to help find and nurture talent within children aged 10-16.
McLaren Automotive is our first flagship business who has offered two beneficiaries from Talent Within You an internship for one year at McLaren in Woking. Members must have completed all eight workshops and their workbooks in order to qualify for an interview.
- Find out more about Talent Within You.
Children's sign-up form
- We will be holding monthly Saturday workshops from October 2018 lasting 1.5 hours to help find and nurture talent within children aged 10-16.
- We have room for 50 children on a first come first served basis.
- To take part in our workshops, children will need to become buddy members. Buddies will work though our coaching workbooks.
- After nine months and successful completion of their workbook, Buddies will become Golden Buddies and will be ready to seize opportunities we find to nurture their talent.
- Membership fee is £25pa which covers the cost of the workshops and workbooks. This is payable shortly because it shows commitment and helps us to establish numbers to run workshops. agree to become Peer Buddies and inspire new members to discover and nurture their talent.
- Commitment will be required from members and their families in order to compete the workbook and be awarded a certificate to go onto the next stage.
- Children that take part and complete will be required to become peer mentors for the next intake of children we help.
- You will need to commit to attending all nine workshops from October 2018 to June 2019.
- Workshops will most likely be the second Saturday in each month, but this is to be confirmed.
- Members must promise to at all times, respect others, respect our club and respect themselves.